Welcome to my garden blog, being a novice ive made so many mistakes but im learning all the time, having fun and slowly becoming proud of my hippy self :)

Friday 22 October 2010

February 2010

I brought windowsill propagators and decided on a few different seeds to grow, slowly did them one by one and placed them in an upstairs front window which gets full sunlight all day.  Cant believe how exciting it is to watch with anticipation, every day another seed would poke its head up out of the compost and say hello.

I planted the following seeds:
  • Beef tomatoes
  • courgettes
  •  red cherry tomatoes
  • Gardiner's delight tomatoes
  • cayenne chillies
  • bell peppers.
I also planted some herb seeds:
  • Mint
  • oregano
  • parsley
  • thyme
  • basil.
After waiting a few weeks for them all to germinate and grow on a little I then transferred them all to the greenhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment