Welcome to my garden blog, being a novice ive made so many mistakes but im learning all the time, having fun and slowly becoming proud of my hippy self :)

Saturday 23 October 2010

March 2010

Well March brings my new plastic greenhouse into the picture, really don't know if its going to be any good being plastic an all!  Its freezing cold outside but I'm excited, have received delivery of my new greenhouse which i purchased from EBay, just have to put it all together, armed with woolly hat and gloves, thick jacket and boots, out I go into the wilderness.......ok a bit dramatic but hey, i do have Latin in the blood.
So, having finally erected the GH i have transferred my seedlings, potted up and put them inside their new little home until the sun decides to come out.
Both Henry and JD have visited, they like it in there, nice and warm!
I have decided to expand on the variety of vegetables and have seeded some more:
  • Dwarf Bean Ferrari
  • Pea Kelvedon Wonder
  • Pak choi
  • Spinach Apollo
  • Lettuce mixed salad blend
  • Spring onions
  • Charlotte potatoes
  • Maris piper potatoes
  • Carrots Paris market 5
  • Okra
  • Fennel
  • Celery
The seeder potatoes i planted into compost inside some old compost bags, will try the earthing up method each time the leaves appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment